Includes free membership to EpicPhotoSchool.com. Log In/Register
Know Your Educator & Mentor
Ayush Das is a Mumbai-based Celebrity photographer with experience that spans over a decade in candid, portraits, Fashion Editorials, architecture, and Artistic Wedding Photography.
After completing Business Administration from Symbiosis University he pursued cinematography from Whistling Woods International, Mumbai.
His first project was with Shahrukh Khan for United Nations, Geneva and his most recent work was as Producer, Director, Cinematographer and photographer for Discovery India’s Star Vs Food's Behind the Scenes featuring Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor, Pratik Gandhi
He has also worked as Stills photographer for Film & Television shows including celebrated films like Village Rockstars (India's official entry for the Oscars in 2019). To know more about his work hit the social media links.
Feel free to reach out to me via Insta DM or the chat on the bottom right hand corner
Basics of Photography
70% Theory 30% Practical
1. Discovery: Explore Photography as a career or hobby.
2. Explore the different genres of photography
3. Enhance your ability to view subjects through the eyes of a photographer.
4. Learn the basic functions of the camera.
5. Learn Ayush's Do's and Don'ts of photography
6. Interactive Session.
Bonus: Interact with a Celebrity One to gain perspective of what it's like being photographed.
50% Theory 50% Practical
1.Develop confidence as a Professional photographer.
2.Discover your strengths and find which genre of photography is right for you.
3.Learn Ayush's secrets to Framing and Composition (in detail)
4. Interactive Session with Ayush Das
5. Learn to Communicate with other creative artists.
6. Start building your very First portfolio.
Bonus: Interact with a Celebrity Two to gain perspective of what it's like being photographed.
60% Practical 40% Theory
1. How can you start earning as a Photographer.
2. In-depth Coaching & Mentoring by Ayush Das in the genre of your choice.
3. Interactive Session, analysis of your genre-specific work.
Bonus: Live interaction with prominent make-up artist, hair stylist and fashion stylist.